Sunday, February 8, 2009

Game Night

On Friday, Jeremiah and I had some people over for a game night. So fun! Of course, prior to the get-together I was a semi-stressful mess getting the apartment in order and trying to decipher the plans via my husband's memory. Jeremiah and three of his co-workers (all female) planned this night, but as we all know, men and women tend to have varying thoughts on things like this, so there I was drilling Jeremiah with questions to try and figure out the expectations for the evening. It was decided that the hosting couple would order pizza and everyone would bring their own beverage. It ended up working out really great, and we're looking forward to doing this with the eight of us every several weeks. We decided to play one of my personal faves, Cranium Turbo Edition. It's a must have party game. All you Cranium lovers, get your hands on this game and brace yourself for the twists and turns. We laughed a lot, and although my partner and I didn't come out the victors, we were oh so close after leading much of the game. I also felt encouraged after many of them complimented the decor and homey/cozy feel of our place. It's been a work in progress, with much discouragement. You never really know the feel of your home until someone tells you since you're so used to being in it.
A fun night had by all.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

remember quelf? aye