Friday, December 18, 2009

Jeremiah's Premature Mid-Life Crisis

I must share with you a couple snapshots from this morning. It was our last day of work before our two-week Christmas break (the one good thing about Virginia) and Jeremiah was very excited for crazy hat day at school. Wouldn't you know he had quite the plan.
Thursday night he went out and bought a Santa hat.
And white hair spray.
And this is what he looked like twelve hours later.



Petrifying almost. I can't help but laugh to myself as I recall eating breakfast this morning as I heard my dear 23 year old husband practicing his "ho ho ho"s in front of the bathroom mirror. A cheap Santa hat, lumberjack flannel, and a bushly white beard are perhaps not the most flattering of looks for Jeremiah. And can you believe this is post-accidentally-shaved-off-two-inches-of-his-beard? Can you imagine?? 


'Tis the season I suppose. 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

His beard grew back so quick!!