Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Three's Company Too

We never watched the early 80's sitcom, and after listening to the theme song preview on iTunes just now I surely know why. And while that jingle is absolutely horrendous, I'm totally on-board with the concept. Why such the sudden interest in Three's Company you ask?
Perhaps because both Jeremiah and I are one of three children, or perhaps because we've been married a bit over three years, or perhaps because Jeremiah is just shy of three months from his summer break.
But, perhaps it's not for any of these three reasons. In fact, it's not.


Why we couldn't be more jazzed about three nowadays is because come October 16, 2011 we will be a family of three!


Ahhh! No need to adjust your screen, you read that correctly. Jeremiah and I will be parents to a little guy or girl this fall. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and on the brink of my second trimester. Although we're officially announcing our big news, we know this stage of the pregnancy is still considered risky and so we hope you'll pray with us for baby Link to continue to grow and develop healthily (yes, that's a word, I looked it up). Hearing that powerful little heartbeat and seeing that sweet thing alive and well via sonogram is a miraculous thing.
God has been gracious in timing this just right for us. I'm sure you'll be shocked to know I've been waiting for this bundle of joy for months and was starting to grow impatient. But how thankful we are that baby Link decided to make his/her appearance now. Moving into our new home is behind us. I've had time to adjust to a new job. Kristin won't have a Matron of Honor going into labor at her wedding. All good things.
I anticipate having many more things to update our fans on now that our life is getting a bit more exciting. We're in for a wild ride for sure!


Note the faded second line became much clearer after the second (and third) time I took a test. One can never be too sure!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Ahh! So excited for you now that it's official! Also, loved catching up on your blog!

Kristin said...

ahhhahahah!! Love you :) This absolutely rocks I can't wait to by him or her a ton clothes wahoo!!

Elise said...

Can't wait to meet Little Link!! I'm in love with him/her already!! So excited for you guys!

Elise said...

I had to come back and comment again. I AM SO EXCITED!!! You guys are going to be great parents - what a blessed little baby!