Monday, February 6, 2012

Sixteen Weeks

It only took sixteen weeks, but I think Surrey is finally waking up for the camera. I couldn't pick just one shot from today since so many made me literally laugh out loud. The camera definitely seems to add on chubbiness and take away neck length.
She's definitely waking up as her own little person, too. She had me cracking up this afternoon as she laughed, talked very loudly, and went to town baby-kissing the heck out of my face. As of a couple days ago, the brand new swing that I almost sold on craigslist became her best friend. In weeks prior, if we tried to put her in it she'd scream and wouldn't even relax her legs enough to actually qualify as sitting in it. Now, she'll smile, suck on her hands (that means she loves it), and stare happily at the very bland hanging giraffe and lion for a significant length of time. This morning she decided to work up enough coordination to pull out her pacifier by the handle. No thank you, Surrey. I never thought I'd say it but, don't grow up that fast.
Feast your eyes on our chubby little lady. I failed to mention at her 13-week appointment she was 50th percentile for weight, 75th percentile for height, and 90th percentile for head circumference. You go girl.





1 comment: