Monday, April 27, 2009

HOT HOT HOT

Summer has come many months too early in Richmond, Virginia--that is, according to this Pennsylvania native. Brace yourself for this weekend weather recap...
TEMPERATURES WERE IN THE 90s!!
And brace yourself yet again for the current and upcoming weather...
TEMPERATURES ARE IN THE 90s!!
Almost disgusting. The only thing keeping me from packing my things and heading north is the minimal humidity and my desperation for a tan. I seriously am not understanding this heat in April. My dear friend Shep, who shares with me a dislike for the summer months (strictly based on weather), warned me today of the reality of Virginia heat. He thinks I don't know what hot feels like, being that I'm not from the south. I hesitated to disagree with him, as I cannot remember ever experiencing such heat so early in the year.

But anyway, I'll get over it, as the forecast shows high 70s in our future.
Here's hoping you're experiencing actual springlike weather.

2 comments:

Cam said...

don't ever complain about heat. were you not at penn state for 5 years experiencing the cold? i would take heat over cold any day. turn on the AC

Kristin said...

you are hot hot hot