Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jam-Packed

I've been wanting to post more frequently; however, not many new or exciting things have been going on. I suspect that in the next month and a half I will have much to talk about and many pictures to post, as our schedule is rather busy.
This Thursday my mom and sister are coming down to visit for a little vacation. Jeremiah and I are very excited to have them and to explore Richmond together. We're especially looking forward to experiencing 4th of July festivities around here. Andria informed me that she made six different kinds of cupcakes, and that she is bringing one of each flavor for each us. You do the math. I am getting six cupcakes all to myself. They are only here until Tuesday morning, which leaves only five evenings. Bring it on. We'll do a bit of shopping, go to Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, check out Maymont and Byrd Park for the 4th, and perhaps enjoy wine tasting at a local winery. I'm just hoping it's a relaxing and enjoyable time for them. Cameron and Dad, we'll miss you!
The day my family leaves, Jeremiah's family is coming into town. They will be staying with his aunt and uncle until Saturday, when they leave for vacation down in Topsail, NC. We'll actually be going with them; however, we have a friend's wedding in Williamsburg Saturday night, so we won't head down until Sunday morning. We'll spend a week together and head home the next weekend. That's a whole lot of family time!
That next week our friends from college, Kristy and Matt, will be here visiting Kristy's family, so we hope to see them while they're in town.
August 1st is Audrey's wedding (one of my roommates from college), and if all goes well with my asking off of work, Jeremiah and I will head up to Pennsylvania for that. We will then stay the rest of the week, as Jeremiah and Cameron have purchased tickets to attend an entire Phillies series. It's on Jeremiah's bucket list. 
We'll then finish off the week at a 'friends vacation' with a bunch of Jeremiah's group of friends from college for the weekend. That brings us almost to mid-August to enjoy the last bit of summer.
Phew.
Hope to post pictures of all events as they come up!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

sweet about Audrey! have fun :)