Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Audrey and Tory's Wedding

One of the many reasons Jeremiah and I came up north for over a week was to attend Audrey and Tory's wedding in Tamaqua, PA. Audrey is one of my friends and roommates from Penn State. Their wedding was outside at Tory's tree farm and it was absolutely beautiful. You can see some of the landscape below. The reception was outside under a big tent, surrounded by barns, tractors, and trees. Fun! How fitting that they were introduced at the reception to the song, "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy." 







Two of my dearest friends, Kristy and Jordan.


Here are a bunch of Penn State girls with the bride. Jordan, Andrea, me, Audrey, Kristy, Casey, and our old Bible study leader, Leslie.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

WHERE IS THAT DRESS FROM I LOVE IT