Monday, August 10, 2009

The Village Greens


While visiting Pennsylvania we took a  trip to Strasburg (two hours away from my parents house, near Lancaster) for the sole purpose of showing off our mini golf skills at the one and only Village Greens. My parents and sister took the day off on Friday so we could all revisit this place of wonderful childhood memories. There's no question this is the best miniature golf venue this side of the Mississippi. There are beautiful landscapes and challenging holes--an aspiring putter's dream. I have a tendency to become very impatient and frustrated while putting, but managed to hold my own this time around, even though I came in dead last. I'm proud to say I came under par on the last half of the course, a feat that only I accomplished. This tells you just how awful I played the first nine. And my dear brother insisted we all have golfer's names.




Diego, Benny, and Skip


Judy (Ju-Ju), Sally, and Jane


Awkward timed family photo #1


Awkward timed family photo #2

1 comment:

Kristin said...

omg PLEASE submit that last one to awkward family photos haha