Monday, October 5, 2009

Bring on Fall

Although you wouldn't know it by the forecast, fall is upon us in Richmond. To help usher in the season, my dear friend Jordan invited me to come along with her and her friend CJ to the Chesterfield Berry Farm. There's a lot of random family fun to have, like corn cannons and pig races, and you may also take a short hayride to the pumpkin patch. Other than the fact that Jordan had to pull over to the side of the road so I could barf on the way there, it was a great afternoon! Keep my random sickness in mind as you view the discoloration of my face in the pictures. A semi-unfortunate thing about the Berry Farm's festive goodness was that it cost $12.00 to get in, plus you had to pay for your pumpkin. Kind of a rip-off, particularly for those of us who don't have little kids to enjoy all of the amenities.  Other than that, a good time was had by all! Don't you love my pumpkin? Typical me. It's called a Red Warted Thing. 








1 comment:

Kristin said...

that pumpkin is NASTY haha--and i almost threw up on the bus ride home today all over the random girl next to me...but i didnt