Monday, September 21, 2009

Roommate Reunion

This past weekend I traveled solo to Hershey, Pennsylvania (Sarah's house) for a little reunion with my roommates from college. I was so sad to have missed the annual get-together last December, so I was looking forward to this one. It was incredibly refreshing to spend time with these ladies! Unfortunately, our dear friend Jordan wasn't able to make the trip so it wasn't exactly the same; however, the five of us had such an enjoyable time. We talked and laughed for hours on end. Hysterically laughed. I haven't done that in awhile and it felt so good. Here is a picture we took right before we parted ways (Erica, me, Casey, Sarah, and Kristy). And yes, I did look nicer for church, but changed right away to jeans for the five hour car ride home.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

im glad you had fun!

Erica said...

I read clear back until July. You are entertaining! Hey do you think you could send 2 pics of your hair to me...one closeup of the front and one of the back. haha I am serious about replicating it!! Would that be odd?! We are in 2 different states! LOVE YA