Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Beard Has Been Cut

Yes. You did in fact read correctly. I shaved my beard. And before Cam thinks to himself, "Brianna is admitting to shaving her beard?" let me reveal that this is my (Jeremiah's) first blog post ever. That's right - got rid of the facial hair and writing in this blog. What is this world coming to?

Here is what my beard had become through four solid months of growth. Glory reigned down upon us.


The second picture is dedicated to my brother who often sports the Charles Dickens - era muttonchops. Although my chin wasn't clean-shaven, the chops are visible. And quite handsome.


The third picture is one chop as opposed to two. Hideous - yes. But certainly worth capturing for all to see.


And the final picture is me with my haircut and beard trimmed. My face looks skinnier. Probably because I shaved 3 inches of growth off of it. Because I'm not skinnier. I thought about donating my hair to locks 4 love. But perhaps some hair even they would turn away.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

haha the pictures gave Andy and I a laugh at the cape... WAITING FOR A BEE BLOG POST!!