Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Longaberger Turned Jewelry


You may be familiar with the Longaberger Basket enterprise. Since I was a kid my mom has been going to multiple basket parties a year, multiplying her collection of beautiful, hand-crafted items. Much like these shindigs my mom and her friends have enjoyed participating in for years, I had my own at-home party last night. Jewelry instead of baskets adorned my quaint apartment, and you could find a handful of women lusting after the fabulous pieces offered from Stella & Dot. This company gives women a wide variety of quality-made jewelry ranging from classic to funky to vintage. Simple to decorative. Everyday to fancy. Go check it out and see how you can update your look this fall! And, if you order in the next few days you help me earn some free jewelry and significant discounts. When you order online go to 'find a hostess' and enter my name. You might also consider having a Stella & Dot party of your own. And if you do, I highly recommend Tyler Florence's berry trifle. Yum yum yum!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Done! And I LOVE what I got-- http://www.stelladot.com/corporate/productcatalog?page=productdetail&selectedLocale=en_US&sku=N829BK

so fun! Let me know if you do more of these :)