Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Editions

This weekend was a success for our condo, and it's about time. After several weeks of disappointing shopping trips, we've finally been able to rip the tags off and throw away the receipts.
Feast your eyes on the fabulous chair from World Market. We spotted it a couple weeks ago and almost made an impulse buy. Fortunately, we both had a burst of patience and decided to wait. This may or may not have had to do with the kind salesman telling us he was sure it would go on sale soon. Not only was it on sale, it was $70 cheaper. HELLO! What a steal. The colors are absolutely perfect for my taste and fit in perfectly with the paint colors. Grays, blues, and greens. Love it.





And now our neighbors will be seeing a little less of us thanks to this roller shade on our door that looks out to the balcony (and parking lot). I spotted this piece of perfection at Bevin and Claiborne's house last weekend. I just had to know where it was from and can you believe what she told me? Country Curtains. Not my life. My mom is smiling right now, knowing that she had suggested Country Curtains to me several weeks ago for my window treatment needs. Mom, you are so wise. After a bit of frustration, Jeremiah got this bad boy up successfully and without any marital disputes! Love is in the air. He is becoming quite the handyman.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love the chair! I've never heard of world market?!?!