Monday, November 28, 2011

Six Weeks

Our dear Surrey is six weeks old today. Wow.
In addition to her six week birthday, today also celebrated her first shots at the doctor. Bummer. Snoopy band-aids adorn both her thighs, but she was a real trooper. She has also officially jumped into the double-digit weight club, ringing in at a petite 10.1 lbs.
And because Surrey continues to be inconsolable pretty often while eating, her pediatrician has told me to eliminate dairy for awhile. It's a good thing I love my daughter. No dairy is a huge hit. No milk?! No cheese?! No MILK CHOCOLATE?! Bahhh! Oh well, in the name of getting our sanity back (and our ear drums), I'll take one for the team. Had I known this yesterday, I would've held off in filling the candy jar with holiday Hershey kisses. Whomp, whomp.


*To note, these are all still awful pictures from the old camera. So sorry, Mom and Dad. My MacBook has decided to stop reading CDs and so as of right now I can't upload the pictures.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love that pattern behind her!