Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Three Weeks

Yesterday Surrey turned three weeks old. I failed to adjust to the time change and missed the good sun in our condo, hence the worst photo you've seen yet. I also snapped some photos with our new Nikon D3100 (thanks mom and dad...best gift ever!), which look a whole lot better (duh) but we still have to purchase a USB cord so we can transfer the pictures onto my computer. Patience.

Surrey has decided to come into her own this week. Not nearly as much sleeping, and a lot more fussing. Fortunately, she's still the cutest baby ever birthed in the midst of giving us a run for our money nowadays. Crossing our fingers week four brings more routine to our lives!


2 comments:

Elise said...

It's so sweet how obvious your love for her is! I'm praying for you through the hectic-ness!

Kristin said...

I'm being! She's adorable! AHHH!!