Monday, January 23, 2012

Fourteen Weeks

Someone should've pulled out the iron this week. Whoops.
Surrey was quite active for this photo shoot, although this slower point-and-shoot camera didn't really allow me to capture her fun faces and poses so well.
This past week our little three month old laughed for the first time and has also been rolling over. And by rolling over I mean she's technically tipping over from her belly to her back. I think that's legit in baby world though. We've been trying to recreate the laugh, but are having trouble doing so. Bummer, because it is so fun! She also has been earnestly watching her feet and making a serious effort to grab them. This morning she finally did, thanks to her footless one-piece - I think when her cute little toes are covered up she gets too frustrated.
Laying next to her buddy Stella today, I noticed she definitely seems to have grown since Stella started coming over. Good to know, since I had a hunch she's been going through a growth spurt the past several days. Growth spurts are not fun for parents.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh she has DEFINITELY grown- look at those little legs with the rolls ahhh!! And I almost see a smile!! :):) YAYYYY

Oh my phone is finally fixed I'm going to call soon!