Monday, June 4, 2012

Thirty-Three Weeks

Black and white does this girl good. Thirty-three weeks has us in awe of how stinkin' cute our Surrey girl is. She's becoming so full of personality - laughing, talking, even starting to be a little jokester. Unless of course she's out in public, at which point she's quite serious, carefully observing everything.
I wonder if Surrey will skip crawling altogether and go right to walking. As she did a few months ago, she still prefers to stand. It's actually very hard to get her to bend at the waist and sit. She'll even hold herself up against a chair for a little while - pretty impressive. Today did give me a glimmer of hope for crawling though. A few times I tried to lay her on her belly and instead of straightening her legs out, she propped to all fours and held position for a little while. We'll see what happens. As being mobile gets closer and closer, I'm realizing I may not have wanted to be so quick to wish her stationary days away. 


Although debatable, this is actually a very happy face. She kept making these very extreme smiles during the photo shoot.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

haha love that first one- and I skipped crawling!