Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thirty-Six Weeks

What a fun past week we've had! My mom was in town visiting and you would've thought I had bribed Surrey with puffs she was so delightful. I didn't, but I wouldn't put it past myself to do that in desperation. Anyway. As you can see in the pictures this little lady doesn't stay still much anymore. She loves to roll around and is just about to join the crawling club. She's rocking on all fours but unfortunately tends to unintentionally scoot herself backwards instead of forwards. She is however very intentional about screaming happy screams. Loud conversations are now had very frequently around here. And when she's not screaming, she's still 'talking' pretty nonstop. New this week is clapping, woo hoo! Surrey's favorite thing to do now is knock down block towers. That, or she actually just favors all the clapping and praise that comes after she does it. She's now bringing her arms together in a clapping motion and screaming with delight at her accomplishment. This new found excitement is exhausting, but oh so fun.





3 comments:

Elise said...

She's looking great against those colors!! I love hearing about her developments - so fun!

Andria said...

She is just so darn cute! I can't believe I am missing out on so much of her life :( Hope to see you Links soon... love, Aunt Andria

Kristin said...

She is getting so big!!