Friday, September 10, 2010

Special Delivery

A few weeks ago I got a surprise package delivered to my doorstep. I racked my brain to try and figure out what Jeremiah or I had ordered as I rummaged for a pair of scissors to open it. Lo and behold we hadn't ordered anything! Instead, lookie here what I got...




What a great surprise!! My dear friend Kristin is recently engaged and has asked me to be her matron of honor! I could not be more excited! Kristin and I met in college when I was her Bible study leader. We've been great friends ever since and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding, too. Her and her fiance, Andy, are getting married next August 6th. Knowing Kristin, this wedding will be one of the most fun days of my life. I absolutely cannot wait and am so honored she asked me to be a part of her wedding!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

um... I just started to cry hah :)