Sunday, December 12, 2010

Festiveness

After putting you through the ringer with that last post, I thought I'd post a couple fun and festive things going on down here in Midlothian.

For one, it snowed last weekend! Not enough for a snow day quite yet, but just enough to kick-off the month of December with a layer of white. It even hung around til about lunchtime as you see.


Second, I have all my gifts bought and wrapped, of which I'm rather proud. I found the perfect red and white striped paper with green on the other side, a classic look. But even more exciting are the gift tags I made to adorn the presents. Even though it's kind of a spoiler for family out there reading, I just have to share. Ornaments out of paint chips, how clever! Perhaps it'll get you a bit excited for what awaits you under the tree from the Links.


And lastly, here's our tree that I mentioned a couple posts ago. Unfortunately, it's terribly dried out and dead already. But hey, from far away it still brings a little Christmas cheer! We decided only to put the pinecone ornaments from my sister on the tree this year to cut back on de-decorating time. They're the place card holders from our wedding--isn't she so crafty??



1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOVE the gift tags- how'd you come up with that?!?!