Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sneak Peak

This afternoon we braved the treacherous weather conditions to have our pre-settlement walk-through of our condo. The light at the end of the tunnel getting closer and closer! As of now, we are scheduled to close on Tuesday morning, December 28th. We're crossing our fingers real hard and praying that this date doesn't move back again. We'll know for sure this Monday after a few last inspections are complete.
The appointment today was very thorough and helpful. Our builder walked through inch by inch with us, marking every little nick, rough spot, or unclean area in the condo. He explained to us many of the features and answered any questions we might have had. We went through yards of painters tape to ensure that every nook and cranny is just right. Our builder, Gunnar, set me straight right away, making sure I knew there was no such thing as too picky as we anticipated moving into our first place. I felt reassured that they are doing a great job to make our home the best that it can be.
At the last minute I snapped a couple pictures of the place, but none that do it justice. So here's just a little taste of what's to come.






1 comment:

Kristin said...

I thought I commented on this one already-- but I LOVE your place and can't wait to see how you decorate!!