Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Final Countdown!

It's official people! We will be closing on our first home this coming Tuesday, December 28th! It's been a LONG time coming, and we could not be more ready to move. We first looked at the place about 9 or 10 months ago and I never thought we'd get to this final countdown. We're all boxed up and ready to go, minus a few furniture disassemblies. No one should have to live like this--we'll be happy to unpack, get organized, and settle into our brand new place just for us! Goodbye vertical blinds! Hello shower no one has ever showered in!
Here's the email confirmation from our builder:

Graff, Gunnar

to me
show details 6:00 PM (4 hours ago)
I apologize, I have been scrambling to wrap up getting keys, bills, walk thru's etc. I recd the certificate of occupancy today and we are good to go!!!!!