Monday, July 2, 2012

Thirty-Seven Weeks

Oh look how festive we are this week. If I really had my act together not only would I buy patriotic fabric, but I would use that fabric to create Surrey's first little 4th of July garb. Poor planning. Not gonna happen.
Regardless, here she is in all her no-napping, won't-lay-still glory. Not that she isn't napping in general, just today she decided to bag the afternoon nap. Good times. Not too much to report different these days. We had a couple trips to the pool and by the second time she was going to town splashing. Yesterday day she started an interested new sound, somewhat similar to a pistol laugh. We're trying to give her more and more practicing pulling up on things, so perhaps that's in our near future. Still scooching backwards on all fours like a champ.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the straight on picture-- what a cutey!! She just seems so fascinated by the camera- I love it- and love this fabric- I think it's one of my favs!! Happy 4th LINKS!!