Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bye Bye Buddy

Sad news has hit the Koehler family. Last night our beloved Jack Russell Terrier, Buddy, died. It was a long time coming actually, and although sad, I think we're all thankful that he's no longer struggling through his little doggy life. Although my dad, sister, and brother all helped significantly with Buddy, perhaps to take the news hardest is my mom. And rightfully so. Mom, you were everything to Buddy. I nagged you about too many treats and seemingly catering to his every whine and whimper, but you took the best care of him and he was one lucky dog for it. He was loved and cared for. We all saw how much love you gave him and are really thankful for it. Without you, Buddy would've sorely missed out on living in the lap of luxury. 




1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm glad Surrey got to spend time with Buddy!