Monday, July 9, 2012

Thirty-Eight Weeks

Surrey has found her voice! Friday morning she woke up whispering "da-da-da-da" and since Saturday she's been fully vocalizing many similar sounds. Da-da is her favorite, which I'm trying not to take personally. It's so fun to hear her babble on and on loudly and happily. Like, we now know what her voice sounds like. It's great and crazy and changes everything. She's growing up!
She had a jam-packed week of travel up north, including her first 4th of July in Montrose and her first bridal shower in Sellersville. 
If you look closely you can see her two bottom teeth as she was practically shouting her new sounds. I have a strong hunch she'll be getting her top ones in any day now. Photo shoots are getting shorter and shorter since once she hits the fabric she rolls right over. After the fifth time in a row I called it a wrap and only had five to choose from, as opposed to the 50-100+ I used to get.


2 comments:

Bevin said...

I can't believe she's talking up such a storm! I love reading about all the things she's doing :) xoxo

Kristin said...

haha so cute!! and Andria gets married soon?!?! awesome :)