Monday, April 23, 2012

Twenty-Seven Weeks

Poor lady is sick again. Which means we're doing breathing treatments with the nebulizer. Which means every four hours we have to use all of our physical and emotional strength to keep her semi-still and endure the screaming. This second sickness is a bit worse than the first I think. And unfortunately this time around it seems like my immune system just doesn't want to put up a fight. With all the drool and snot and vomit it was bound to happen. Crossing my fingers it's just a voice/throat thing for now. As long as I don't have a red, runny nose for my friend's wedding that I'm in this weekend, I'm fine. Think positive thoughts!
In the midst of it all though, she's a happy girl. She may not eat more than 2oz at a time (ahhh!), but she happily talks through it all instead of crying and getting angry that we're trying to force-feed her. Even though she won't really take a bottle (not even if it's juice), she still loves eating solids. Her first taste of sweet potatoes went well, and even though bananas are a bit on the slimy side, she gets the job done.







1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love that she's moving around and I will pray for Surrey and YOU that you feel great to enjoy Jordan's wedding 100% this weekend!!