Sunday, February 21, 2010

Greg and Elise

Yesterday, Jeremiah and I were fortunate enough to be able to visit our dear friends, Greg and Elise Boros. As most of you know, Greg is Jeremiah's best friend who is awaiting a heart transplant. Greg, Elise, and I all graduated together from Penn State. I want to encourage you to read the post Greg just wrote on their blog. I'd also encourage you to go back and read through the whole process. It's a real perspective-changer. The link to the blog is to the right of this post.
It was great to see them and to share in their reality. Jeremiah and I are thankful we are only a short two hours away and are able to make a day trip to visit, especially during such a tough time. We belly-laughed as always and we learned about the immensely detailed, completely altered lifestyle they now live. These are two amazing, amazing people. 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

you guys are great friends