Sunday, February 7, 2010

Passing the Time

Jeremiah and I have never experienced such a severe case of cabin fever. It's been a silent killer for me, whereas Jeremiah is bouncing off the walls crazy. In our free time, we've mostly watched TV, ate, and played Skip-Bo. I'm pretty good at this game. Pretty good meaning I've won the slight majority of the games we've played. 



In addition to Skip-Bo domination, I have been conjuring up some ideas that will allow my sewing machine to make me rich. Well, in a dreamworld. Inspired by many things I've seen on Etsy.com, I've made a list of several items I could possibly make and then sell on my own etsy site, or by word of mouth to people I know. My ideas mostly consist of fun kids t-shirts, maybe some bags/purses, maybe some bibs. Who knows. Jeremiah ventured with me to Jo-ann Fabrics & Crafts to help get me started with some fun fabric. I also experimented with a shirt. The shirt pretty much was a train wreck, but I figure I can only get better from here.





1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love your creation!