Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Poolside

I was starting to feel a bit down in the dumps after reading post after post on facebook of friends sitting "poolside" all Memorial Day weekend. Why isn't it sunny here so I can get a tan? Even if it was there's no pool here. On the upside, thank God I don't have to wear a bathing suit. But boy do I really need a tan. Wah, wah wah. Then I realized one of my thoughts was seriously mistaken...or at least it was in its vagueness. You see, there was a pool there. Just so happens that this pool was inflatable, cost just shy of $5, and only fits a very small child. Enter Surrey's first dip in a pool! And of course by dip I mean she was plopped down on a towel in the few inches of water. Wild child. As you can tell by her elated expressions, she loved it. Ha! Here's to being poolside on a holiday weekend.




1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love her suit- and I'm glad she liked the water. Good to start them young!