Monday, May 7, 2012

Twenty-Nine Weeks

I'm not sure there's much to report this week. Surrey is on the move nowadays and I just caught her almost rolling completely over post photo shoot. She'll get it soon! And if you haven't had the good fortune of seeing her voluminous hairdo in person, feast your eyes upon this. Surrey's hair has a life of it's own, rarely laying flat. I'm sure that one day it will. Remember when she was younger, thus having shorter hair, and it would literally stick straight up in the air? It's calming down, but I definitely wouldn't call it calm.
We also had our first high school babysitter this past weekend and she had only good things to report. Jeremiah and I got to go out with some friends to an engagement party. I snuck out ahead of Jeremiah since she seems to be going through another version of the mommy separation anxiety, and we think that made the goodbye much smoother. This coming Friday we'll have a different high school babysitter. Hoping for similar results.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

So cute- it's still not reddish? It looks like it!!