Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thirty-One Weeks

For the life of me I can't remember much before this past Saturday. Maybe it's because I was up from 4:45 - 6:00am with Surrey, and unfortunately we've had a similar trend for the past week or two. I've now convinced myself that transitioning Surrey down to two naps at the same time I transitioned Stella (who is two months older) was a bad idea. Surrey's naps aren't great, she's becoming extremely cranky around dinner time, and isn't sleeping until close to 7:00am like she used to. Ahh! I feel like I set her up for failure and now my own quality of life is slipping away with it. Hopefully she'll adjust soon enough or I'll figure out a better solution. This parenting stuff is hard when you've never done it before!
Thankfully, she was very happy during her photo shoot and we got several fun pictures.





1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the first one with the tongue! Good luck with the sleeping :(