Monday, December 3, 2012

'Tis the Season

The phrase 'tis the season kind of reminds me of the phrase when in Rome this time of year. It actually probably isn't like it at all, but don't think you think people misuse the Rome thing all the time? And in the case of the holidays, don't people (purposefully) misuse the season thing? I have to go to another awful family gathering - 'tis the season! I'm eating my weight in cookies - 'tis the season! I can't put food on the table, but better send out the annual Christmas card - 'tis the season! Haven't posted on the blog in ages so what better time - 'tis the season!

Ok, this is senseless. Apparently I've lost my sanity ever since Surrey turned one.

But, I have a few posts up my sleeves so get yourself ready. Unlike Advent, the waiting is over people - it's here!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YES! I hadn't been here in a while o I'm glad you're back!! And me too!